Orange Rope Leash
Orange Rope Leash
A handmade hunter’s orange rope leash that is no doubt a trusted addition to your walking ritual. You have to walk your dog daily, so why not have a high-end leash that is both secure and attractive? This unique leash is ideal for medium to extra-large dogs who like to turn heads.
Solid-brass details sparkle and bounce off the vibrant orange hues, from the polished-brass rope clamps to decorative brass beads which are slidable to where pleases your eye. Included on the leash handle is an o-ring to hold small clipped items (like your poo-bag dispenser). Alternatively you can use it to connect it to the clasp and loop it around your chest for off leash walking. This leash can be made to any custom length at no extra charge - so if you like them at the knee or a little more free we can make that happen!
Making leashes for you and your dog is our north star. We love and take pride in what we do and want you to have a quality leash you can admire each walk. We are committed to the craft and ensure the strength and functionality through field testing under all weather conditions - after all, our dogs need to be walked too ;)
Cleaning instructions: Submerge in a light, soapy warm bath. Agitate the rope and rinse until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze the rope and hang to dry.
- Ideal for medium to extra-large dogs
- 4’ long (or custom length)
- Proudly made in Canada with North-American sourced materials
- Each leash is inspected before it leaves the studio
- 1.3 cm thick
- Repels dirt and dries quickly
- Equestrian-strength, polished, solid-brass rope clamps
- Solid brass clasp
- Solid brass o-ring to clip small items or to wear across the body for off-leash walking
- Solid double-brass beads (these beads are purely decorative and can slide to where pleases your eye)